Thursday, August 16, 2012

Marathon training ouchies and a dedication!

Thus far, marathon training is going pretty well. I'm not falling to bit, no injuries, still enjoy running. What more could a runner ask for? Well, ... I have one big complaint. This week I've been nursing a blister and several sores on The Girls. Who has ever heard of a blister on the breast? Each day this week I've gotten home from work, taken my slightly bloody (I know, gross) bra off and breathed a sign of relief. I considered working from home so I wouldn't have to wear a bra.

I would like to thank my TeamM4M teammate, Carolyn, for recommending *diaper rash cream* as a remedy for, ahem, road rash. Once I picked-up a tube, healing progressed rapidly and I'm happy to report that I'll be able to wear a bra for this weekend's run! So, a dedication to Diaper Rash Cream!

Happy Trails!


No comments:

Post a Comment